Monday, July 30, 2007

Well, here goes nothin'

Hi there.

Welcome to my blog.

For someone who's spent as much time working with technology as I have, I'm really late to the whole personal webpage/blogging game. The blogosphere, if you will. I'm not really sure why I'm starting a blog now. Probably because two women I know and admire have their own and I figure hey, if they can do it, why can't I? Plus, I have this fantasy that I'm an incredibly witty and insightful writer, and what better way to live out that fantasy than right here in cyberspace, with all of my close personal friends hanging on my every word. But anyway...

In case you're wondering what "being have" means, please allow me to explain. It's not "Do you have the time?" have. It's the reply to your mom when she tells the toddler you to behave, and you reply, sincerely, "but I *am* being have!" That's the "have" I mean.

Okay, enough of my blathering for one post. I'll add more stuff later. Thanks for humoring me.

No comments: