Friday, November 27, 2009

When I Grow Up

S will soon be a year old.  It's all flown by so quickly - that whole pregnancy-newborn-infant cycle.  Maybe not all the time, but for the most part, I really loved being pregnant.  I loved that feeling, when the baby would move or kick, that secret just between you and your baby.  It's exhausting, but I love the connection I had with my boys while nursing.  And there is hardly anything better than the feeling of a baby resting his head on your shoulder. 

As much as I will miss all of that, I am really starting to look forward to the next stage in my life.  That said, I don't know what I want to do during that next stage.  I changed careers to become an elementary school teacher, but graduated shortly before J was born and therefore have no time in the classroom.

So, what do I want to be when I grow up?

No comments: