Sunday, December 20, 2009

Am I Missing Something?

You know, I thought I was a good judge of character.  And I thought I had a good handle on how close I was to my friends.  But now I'm starting to wonder about one of them, and it bums me out because I really like this friend, and thought we were closer than I guess she thinks we are.  Damn that Facebook.

This friend posted a comment on FB about a Cuban feast tomorrow night, and two mutual friends commented that they were looking forward to it.  Needless to say, I was not invited.  WTF, right?  I feel like I'm back in seventh grade, when I started getting edged out of my usual lunch table.

Maybe I'm just hormonal, maybe it's the holidays, maybe it's something that I know nothing about, but I'm pretty hurt by this.  Is it me?  Am I missing something?

No comments: