Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Status: Charging

In case you hadn’t noticed, my last two blog entries were, well, kinda heavy.

So heavy, in fact, that I am now either regrouping after unloading a heavy burden that I had been carrying around for years, or I am suffering from a massive case of writer’s block.

I’m not sure which it is.  Maybe a little of both.

But in the meantime, I do have something rather amusing to share.

Remember how I said I wanted more balance?  That seeing pictures of friends’ Gals Night Out gave me the sadz because I’m a Gal, but wasn’t Out?

Yeah.  And you know that old saying when it rains, it pours, right?

The more astute reader will probably see where this is going, but for those who prefer that the dots are placed really close together, I shall explain in detail:

It's pouring.

On my calendar?  Let's take a look, shall we?
  • Tomorrow night I am going to meet with some moms from T’s preschool, who have started an informal book club.
  • Next Friday I am going to play BUNCO with some moms I have known for several years and some moms I have yet to meet.
  • And just today I was asked if I would be interested in joining a group of moms from J’s elementary school to get together to play cards and drink wine.
You just realized that you need your sunglasses to shade your eyes from the sparkle in my super-wide smile, don'tcha?

No comments: