Saturday, August 21, 2010

Up Next: A Crazy Week

Hubster's on vacation this week.  Part of me is really happy to have him home, but part of me doesn't like the upheaval that comes with him being here.  It really messes with my mojo.

So far, here's what is on the schedule:
  • Monday - a visit to the in-laws.  I suppose it's an annual ritual, that we go visit them when Hubs is on vacay, so off we go.  As long as we're home in time for yoga, it's all good.  Hee...
  • Tuesday - doctor's appointment for me.  Yippee.
  • Wednesday - hair cut and color for me.  Yay!  Like, for realz.
  • Thursday - Hubs and I head into the city for - wait for it - an overnight WITHOUT THE KIDS.  Nah, I'm not too excited.  Okay, I'll be honest.  I am really looking forward to it.
  • Friday - still in the city, head home.  Eternally grateful to my parents for so generously offering to watch the kids so we can have some alone time.
  • Saturday and Sunday - still open.  Hmm... what to do?
Stay tuned for updates on mojo mayhem.

No comments: